Sunday, January 23, 2011

Diary Entry #1

Welcome to my diary.  Technically if this is a diary you are all snoops, but since I am posting this online, I think I have given up any privacy rights.  Besides, I want people to join me in my adventures and support me along the way, so I need snoops! :)

I started working out at CrossFit Waco in January.  I have a goal of working out 4 days a week right now.  So far I have succeeded in this goal for 3 weeks.  I have lost about 3 pounds so far.  Not as much as I would like, but better than nothing I suppose.  My husband and I eat Paleo throughout the week.  We give ourselves 3 cheat meals, but weekends tend to get the best of us!

I will try to post my struggles and triumphs with working out, dieting, and being the wife of a CrossFit coach.  But mostly I love to cook, and since Paleo has its restrictions, I am always looking for new and creative recipes.  Most of my blogs will be these recipes and my opinions of them.  I will try to always post a picture with it!  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This will be exciting to see your new recipes with critiques. Be sure to keep us up-to-date with any tweeking you do to these recipes!!

    Remember with the cross fit workout, you are creating muscle, so pounds aren't as important as inches and percentage of fat. My scale scared me to death when I read the fat percentage. My goal is to try to drop at least 10% of my fat....it's disgusting to think about!!

    I'm looking forward to more posts regarding your successes and challenges with cross fit and the paleo diet!!

    ReplyDelete